Website H.C. Starck Solutions
H.C. Starck Solutions in Coldwater, Michigan has multiple openings for Machine Operators.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet the needs (Quality, Cost, Delivery) of our customers.
- Willingness to cross train on multiple pieces of equipment and or machines.
- Responsible for machine set ups, product changeovers per production schedule, and monitor production processes.
- Perform daily inspection of equipment (TPR) and maintain housekeeping expectations (5S).
- Assist in the repair of production equipment.
- Accurately maintain lot traceability of product throughout value stream.
- Operation of industrial equipment (forklift, crane, hand carts, industrial tools, etc.).
- Accurate recording/completion of production paperwork (OEE, production logs, screener checks, work orders) and accurately perform/complete tasks in SAP (product confirmations, maintenance work orders, purchase requisitions).
- Duties and assignments as required by leadership.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work weekends (some position require 2 weekends per month).
- Required to maintain license to operate overhead crane and forklift.
H.C. Starck Solutions offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.