Website H.C. Starck Solutions
The purpose of this position is to perform/assist department personnel with standard duties to ensure that production needs are being met.
Currently 2 openings for this role.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Duties and assignments as required by leadership.
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet the needs of our customer.
- Perform machine set ups and product changeovers per production schedule.
- Interprets drawings and plans work in proper operational sequence.
- Perform daily inspections of equipment and maintain housekeeping expectations (5S).
- Accurately maintain inventory control systems and accurately maintain lot traceability of product throughout the value stream.
- Understand and maintain inventory control systems.
- Operation of industrial equipment (forklift, crane, hand carts, industrial tools, etc..).
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 3 – 5 years manufacturing experience.
- Previous work experience within the department/metals manufacturing is a plus.
- Required to maintain licenses on crane and forklifts.
H.C. Starck Solutions offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.