We are currently sourcing candidates for an Electrical Engineer in our Newton, MA facility. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and supervising all aspects of the electrical control systems, equipment and machinery. This position is a shared resource between Maintenance and Engineering.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop front end engineering procedures which includes design requirements, scope of work, technology selection, equipment specifications, flow sheets, and layouts.
- Capital project support which includes the planning, development and successful execution of the project.
- Procures materials and services for projects in a timely manner to ensure projects meets budget and timelines.
- Maintain quality control and safe work practices while maintaining compliance within the project scope, schedule and budget.
- Works closely with maintenance department to resolve equipment issues.
- Capital project support which can include the planning, development and execution.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience with project management in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in AutoCad LT and experience with SCADA/HMI and LC/DCS to include A-B RS view, automation direct, siemens
To Apply for this Position
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.