With a world class dedicated Electroplating Facility, the current chemistry gives us the capability to plate pieces made from Molybdenum, Tungsten, and Copper but this can be expanded where opportunity exists for other material requirements.
To enhance molybdenum’s ability to perform, we offer the industries approved plated surfaces:
- Nickel – Higher temperature brazing attachment. Primer layer for Gold & Silver.
- Nickel phosphorus
- Silver – Low temperature solder attachment.
- Gold – Ultra Sonic Welding. Brazing attachment Nickel Oxide & Acid Etch protective layer.
- Rhodium – Pressure contact Hard Coating friction reducing layer.
- Ruthenium – as per Rhodium, customer driven preference.
Rhodium: within 0.1µm specification
Ruthenium: within 0.1µm specification
Nickel: within 3µm specification across a Jig Size 600mm x 300mm up to 10µm thickness
Electroless Ni: within 1µm specification across a Jig Size 600mm x 300mm up to 30µm thickness
Gold and Silver: within 3µm specification across a Jig Size 600mm x 300mm up to 10µm thickness