Website H.C. Starck Solutions
Responsible for following standard operating procedures to ensure the safe operation of the Water Jet
Cutter and the Ultrasonic Testing machine to cut and ultrasonically test Tantalum and Niobium plate.
2 temporary roles available: First and Second Shift.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Operates the Water Jet Cutter and Ultrasonic Testing tank
- Processes material through the Water Jet Cutter work cell as outlined by the production order,
visually inspects each piece, and notifies the supervisor of any problems and/or material defects
- Enters material movements in SAP, maintains production logs, and completes all associated quality
control paperwork and lot traceability paperwork to assure product is clearly tested and identified
- Operates heavy shearling equipment to cut up scrap for recycling
- Performs troubleshooting and routine preventative maintenance tasks on production equipment
- Maintains work area in a clean, safe and orderly condition by following 5S standard work practices
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations and standard operating procedures to ensure
personal safety and high product quality
- Cross train in other process areas as time permits
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years industrial manufacturing experience using computer databases and driving a fork truck
- Requires the ability to follow standard operating procedures and prescribed safety rules in order to maintain high quality standards and safe working conditions
- Requires mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and experience using vacuum systems
- Vacuum melting experience with EB or CMAF preferred
- Must be safety conscious and able to understand safety and environmental rules
- Expected to work as part of aa team, to make good decisions, to recognize production problems, and to seek assistance when required
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Position requires a moderate level of physical exertion. Position is located in a manufacturing environment, exposing the incumbent to machines with movable parts, heat, chemicals, and
consequently requires that personal protective equipment be worn.
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email your resume to email@example.com
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.