Website H.C. Starck Solutions
The purpose of this position is to perform/assist department personnel with standard duties to ensure that Production needs are being met.
3rd Shift Position.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Duties and assignments as required by leadership.
- Safe and Efficient Operation of Equipment to meet the needs (Quality, Cost, Delivery) of both the Internal and External Customers. This includes maintaining all Extrusion tooling for Safety and function. Inspect, clean, repair and inventory.
- Maintain liner inventory and coordinate with vendors on cleaning and delivery
- Fill-in throughout the Hot Process department as a utility operator
- Perform Total Productive Reliability and 5S Tasks
- Perform Administrative Tasks (i.e. SAP, Production Logs, other as assigned)
- Perform Maintenance on Press Repair and related equipment as assigned
- Assist the Extrusion Crew with Tooling and Equipment Changeovers as needed.
- Operation of Industrial Equipment (Fork Lifts, Crane, Hand Carts, Industrial Tools, etc).
- Understand and Maintain Inventory Control Systems (Kan Ban, Vendor Controlled Consumables)
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience with experience with lathes preferred
- High School diploma or GED Preferred
- Previous work experience within the department/metals manufacturing is a plus
- Required to Maintain Licenses on Crane and Forklifts
- CNC and machining skills
H.C. Starck Solutions offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.