Website H.C. Starck Solutions
We are currently recruiting candidates for an Intern Engineer positions for our Fabricated Products Division, based at Newton,MA. This position will support the development and enhancement of new products/ advanced processes in Tantalum metal.
- The primary responsibilities of this position will be to characterize and document process and products for optimize processes in establishing properties to meet or exceed current products. Includes documentation of processes through written and verbal communications. Along with determine cost savings and meeting all applicable quality requirements.
- Working as directed from engineers and technicians in solving processing and material problems as they arise. The role supports semiconductor and electronic materials.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Using Metallurgical, Mechanical and Physical techniques for characterization.
- Establishing data collection for statistical tool for evaluating/discriminating difference.
- Documentation of findings in both presentation and memo formats
- Ability to set up and run experimental tests, record observations or technical data
Skills & Competencies
- Inquisitive/curiosity about validity of measurements and details on observations.
- Communication and organization skills; competent using advanced Microsoft Office applications.
Education & Experience
- Student for Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, physical or natural sciences.
- Interaction with teams.
H.C. Starck Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive total rewards program and opportunities for advancement as well as educational assistance.
Please note – given the nature of our business driven ITAR compliance protocol, all employees must present proof of US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Summer Intern project: Develop and support texture characterization work on existing and new products. Improve current data analysis methodology and reporting. Organize the database. Assist and implement experimental evaluation of product development on current projects.
Please email your resume to Emily.Demas@hcstarcksolutions.com and put the subject of the email “R&D Engineer Intern.”
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.