Website H.C. Starck Solutions
Creates Production Orders, Provides MS Schedule and coordinates parts movement, using SAP, in order to achieve monthly Goals and improve on time delivery performance.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains all routings in SAP for MS parts.
- Creates Production Orders and Bill of Materials.
- Maintains established MS schedule, and coordinates movement of parts through the shop till orders are shipped.
- Update daily transactions in SAP, and MS Excel.
- Distribute Open Order Report and hold review meetings weekly.
- Periodic review of Production Orders, to ensure orders can be shipped on time.
- Coordinates efforts from different department, to optimize throughput, and to achieve monthly Goals and improve On Time Delivery.
- Print and Distribute Physical Inventory Tags and coordinate efforts to accurately count inventory.
- Maintain work area in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisors.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or an equivalent with 7 years experience in Production Planning or related field.
- Experience in machine shop or manufacturing environment will have an advantage.
- Must be proficient in using MS Word, Excel, and Power Point with ease.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with SAP or any other Enterprise Resource Planning tools will be an advantage.
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email your resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.