Website H.C. Starck Solutions
Responsible for top level production plan for site or product line. Creates production orders and establishes lead times, coordinates capacity levels with operations. Responsible for movement of material through production. Adjusts established production schedule as needed to meet customer demand and plant metrics.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Creates top level production plan
- Maintains production orders and purchase order requisitions in SAP required to achieve that plan
- Maintain inventory and perform inventory cycle counts
- Quotes lead time to customer service for area of responsibility
- Coordinates with operations about equipment availability, manpower and establishes raw material schedule required to maintain the production plan
- Periodic review of the production plan, to ensure orders can be shipped on time. Take corrective action as needed.
- Coordinates efforts to achieve monthly on time delivery, inventory and other metrics assigned
- Update transactions daily in SAP and MS Excel
- Maintain work area in a clean, safe and orderly condition
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma and/or an equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in production planning or related field
- Experience in manufacturing environment and lean will have an advantage
- Must be proficient in using MS Word, Excel, and Power Point with ease
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with SAP or any other Enterprise Resource Planning tools will be an advantage
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.