Website H.C. Starck
H.C. Starck Solutions
Marketing Specialist – Newton, MA
We are currently sourcing candidates for a Marketing Specialist in our Newton, MA facility.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the collection and preparation of content for our internal and external communication strategies. This includes maintaining and updating information on our products and services for our website, brochures, presentation, and various other marketing tools. The Market Specialist also supports our strategic marketing initiatives through collection and analysis of market relevant data, such as product applications, competition, and industry trends/developments. In this position, he/she reports directly to the Head of Global Marketing & Strategy Development and works closely with various departments in our organization, including Marketing, R&D, Sales, HR, as well as Management.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Collects, analyzes, and prepares data for internal and external Marketing Communications campaigns
- Continuously researches and evaluates of market-relevant information (customers, industry, competitors)
- Is interface to multiple different departments on a global scale (e.g. R&D, Sales, Marketing, Management, HR)
- Supports our Market Directors in developing their marketing strategies
- Helps develop, implement, and maintain market intelligence databases and tools to improve analysis of demand and supply trends, predicts industry developments and competitive behaviors
- Translates findings into concise reports, summarized presentations, and discussion guidelines
- Supports ad-hoc reporting needs on market positioning and business developments
- Collaborates with sales teams to support customer opportunities and develop sales enablement tools (e.g. sales presentations, training materials, brochures/flyers, data on technology trends)
- Supports ongoing project activities with quick turnaround times
Required Experience & Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related degree required
Beneficial: 2-3 years of experience in a business-to-business marketing environment for a manufacturing or professional services firm
Ability to clearly explain technical and analytical information (verbally, written, and in presentation format)
Experience with coordinating integrated marketing activities
Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
Ability to provide total analytic support which includes data extraction, developing reports, and synthesizing data
Experienced in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Competencies include: self-driven, creative, analytical, interested in technology and innovation, effective communication, strong team player, sense for structure and quality, interested in learning, excited about developing new best practices
To Apply for this Position
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Please email your resume with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.