Website H.C. Starck Solutions
Repair, replace, install, and maintenance production equipment to assure maximum throughput within all production operations.
1st Shift role.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Repair, replace, or install production equipment
- Troubleshooting of equipment issues or failures
- Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks on production equipment
- Assure that all production equipment is in good working order
- Perform welding, cutting, and fabricating tasks
- Ability to conduct basic electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain proper maintenance records per the required compliance necessary
- Assure proper inventory of spare parts
- Perform basic housekeeping of work area
- Maintenance hours worked must be entered into SAP system daily
- EHS Piece
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisors
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School of Vocational School Diploma and/or GED required
- Requires a minimum of five years direct experience in heavy industrial maintenance activities, including: electrical, welding, fabricating, torch cutting, equipment repair, pipe fitting, and sheet metal fabrication
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawings (mechanical, electrical and hydraulic)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Must possess a current fork truck and overhead crane license or acquire a license prior to operating a crane or fork truck
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to work full-time and overtime (including weekends) a must
- This position is required to be on-call for one week a month (approximately)
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.