Website H.C. Starck Solutions
Ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment as this position is considered an intermediate level Mechanical & Electrical (non-licensed) or Electrical Apprentice (towards Journeyman) position.
This role is for 2nd shift.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks on equipment as scheduled
- Troubleshoot equipment issues/failures and repair as needed
- Perform fabricating tasks as needed such as welding, cutting, drilling, and grinding
- Assist in the management of maintenance inventory, equipment, tooling and supplies by properly reporting usage
- Maintain basic housekeeping of work area and follow 5S standards
- Follow all H.C. Starck Solutions’ safety policies
- Follow Maintenance cross-train chart and continue to expand skillset
- Troubleshoot and repair basic electrical and control issues
- Assist with training of other Maintenance Personal
- Install equipment
- Fulfill additional assigned tasks
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledgeable in heavy industrial maintenance activities
- Experienced and skilled in electrical, welding, fabrication, pipe fitting, troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Safe work history, strong work ethics
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic)
- This position requires ability to handle stressful situations, get along with and work well with others, and ability to work independently as required
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to work full-time and overtime (including weekends) a must
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 – 5 years manufacturing experience
- Typically, over 5 years of maintenance related experience is required on industrial equipment, less experience would be considered in lieu of extensive experience in an industrial trade or a 2- year degree in an industrial related field.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Position requires direct contact on the manufacturing floor and requires ambulation.
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email your resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.