Website H.C. Starck Solutions
The purpose of this position is to perform/assist department personnel with standard duties to ensure that Production needs are being met.
1st Shift Temporary Position.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet the needs (Quality, Cost, Delivery) of our customer
- Maintain cross training on all of the following processes: 1st Stage Conventional, 2nd Stage Conventional, Single Pass, Sintering Pellets (Box Furnaces), 1st Stage Rotaries, and 2nd Stage Auto’s
- Perform machine set ups, product changeovers per production schedule, and monitor production processes
- Perform daily inspection of equipment (TPR) and maintain housekeeping expectations (5S)
- Assist in the repair of production equipment
- Accurately maintain lot traceability of product throughout value stream.
- Operation of industrial equipment (forklift, crane, hand carts, industrial tools, etc.)
- Accurate recording/completion of production paperwork (OEE, production logs, screener checks, work orders) and accurately perform/complete tasks in SAP (product confirmations, maintenance work orders, purchase requisitions)
- Understand and maintain inventory control systems (ex. kan bans)
- Duties and assignments as required by leadership
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred or equivalent years of work experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work weekends
- Required to maintain license to operate overhead crane and forklift
- Able to work 12 hour rotating shifts
H.C. Starck Solutions offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email resume to email@example.com
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.