Website H.C. Starck Solutions
The purpose of this position is to perform/assist department personnel with standard inspection duties to ensure that production needs are being met.
3rd Shift Position.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Duties and assignments as required by leadership
- Primary duties will be to support Extrusion with the expectation that incumbent will cross train in other areas
- Work with Production Staff to coordinate work-flow of products through the Inspection Department
- Perform Dye Penetrant Inspection on products
- Perform Ultrasonic Inspection on products
- Inspect all products to print or work order specifications
- Maintain inspection data and gage certification files
- Create Non-Conforming Material Reports when necessary and properly quarantine nonconforming material
- Maintain cleanliness and organization within the Inspection Department
- Ensure that all certifications for equipment are up to date
- Ensure that consumables used in the Inspection Department are adequately stocked and maintained
- Provide coverage in other H.C. Starck Solutions Quality Areas when necessary
- Participate on CIP teams when requested
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 3 – 5 years industrial experience, preferred and previous work experience within the department/metals manufacturing is a plus
H.C. Starck Solutions offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.