Website H.C. Starck Solutions
Responsible for the planning, development, execution and completion of major capital investment projects including concept development, detailed engineering, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up of new or modified production equipment and/or facilities.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Develops front end engineering packages, which include: design requirements, scopes of work, technology selection, equipment specification, flow sheets, layouts, and material balances with an understanding of the production advantages.
- Procures materials and services for the project in a timely manner to ensure projects meet anticipated timelines; may negotiate cost, delivery and timeline of goods and services.
- Identifies and selects contracted service providers for major projects. Monitors performance of service to ensure the safety and quality goals are maintained. Able to lead projects effectively applying the full suite of project management concepts and tools
- Manage design, installation, and/or modification of new /proposed/expanded systems; plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with design, re-construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery within the plant (compressed air systems, boilers, HVAC, chillers, cooling towers, electrical substations, pumps, transformers, and water supply systems).
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline required.
- 3-5 years of experience with project management in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Must be process oriented, able to prioritize, organize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sufficient understanding of electrical codes and standards (NEC, NFPA, IBC, etc.).
- Sufficient understanding of process, instrumentation, and wiring diagrams.
- Lean Manufacturing experience: Certified Green Belt preferred
- AutoCad and Microsoft Project knowledge and experience with Programmable Logic Control (PLC) as needed
- Competencies include: result orientation, entrepreneurial orientation, analytical thinking, taking initiative, effective communication, teamwork and cooperation, organizing and planning
H.C. Starck Solutions offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.