Website H.C. Starck Solutions
We are currently sourcing candidates for a Customer Service (CS) Representative. This position is responsible for timely and accurate processing of customer inquiries, quotations, and orders. It serves as liaison between customers and internal departments and coordinates import/export requirements. It provides input to sales forecasting, supports consignment and inventory maintenance, and assists Sales Managers with quotation follow-up and accounts receivable issues for specified customer base.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Confers with customers and Sales Managers by telephone and email in order to provide information about products and services to take orders or cancel accounts or to obtain details of complaints.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of customer inquiries and orders from quotation through delivery.
- Directs customer complaints through proper channels and recommends corrective actions.
- Collaborates with Commercial Managers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Complies with import/export requirements and coordinates transport of orders with Logistics.
- Ensures material availability in line with sales forecast to meet customer demands for products by apprising management of inventory shortages or overstocking.
- Communicates inventory deviations to appropriate personnel and administers consignment inventory.
- Develops strong working relationship with customers and internal departments.
- Handles cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicates within organization.
- Decides whether Request for Quotation (RFQ) is within H.C. Starck capabilities.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in technical/industrial CS, manufacturing, or corporate logistics preferred.
- Experienced with electronic business systems such as CRM and/or SAP
- Understanding of trade compliance and knowledge of import/export procedures is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate proficiently both orally and in writing using the English language
- Position may require the applicant to be licensed under certain United States laws and regulations
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. Email your resume to email@example.com.
H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.