Fast and efficient AM Method especially for small parts at high volumes.
- A UV-curable emulsion is used to create a pattern (mask) for ink/paste on a woven steel screen.
- Printing is done layer by layer pushing paste through the screen.
- Drying after each layer is necessary to provide a stable base for the next layer.
- A sintering step is done to achieve final properties.
- High resolution (<100µm)
- Excellent wall thickness control
- Suited for standardized powders
- Large build areas
- Economical solution
Chemical Processing Equipment, Radiation Management
Industrial Processing, Aerospace & Defense, Electronics, Medical
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please fill in the boxes on the contact form and a member of the team will contact you directly for a quotation.
Each quotation will be unique to the customer requirements so please give as much information in the contact form as possible, this will enable us to get the most accurate price back to you.